Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Etsy Finds An International Affair - My Miniature Food Ring is Featured

Mozilla_firefox_822012_00625
I love to check out Etsy Finds on e-mail from @etsy.

Mozilla_firefox_822012_00818

I found my coffee and bagel miniature food ring on Etsy Finds!! Yeah!!

Kawaii_food_ring_lunch_at_the_office_coffee_by_souzoucreations_-_mozilla_firefox_822012_00838

It is sold out right now but there are more cute miniature food rings, earrings and pendants on my etsy shop.

Please check them out!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SouZouCreations

********************************************************************************
Please check my other etsy stores:

DecoSweets.etsy.com for cabochons, clay at wholesale prices
FromJapanWithLove.etsy.com for fabulous Japanese supplies
VintageFromJapan.etsy.com for fabulous vintage items
SouZouCreations.etsy.com for cute food jewelry

www.from-japan-with-love.com for bento boxes, lunch boxes, cell phone strap, plushes and more

I am willing to combine orders from all of our etsy shops.
Please see our shop policies for shipping discounts.

Check out my mom's shop southamptoncreations.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails