Sunday, June 28, 2009

Now Offering Advertising!

I have been busy! We opened another etsy store-FabricFromJapan.etsy.com We don't have much up yet but it is all set and I will be adding new things daily. I just felt that our main store was too big so now we have 5 etsy stores, 1 yahoo store and 1 bonanzle booth!

We decided to open a bonanzle booth (they don't say "store") because we wanted something where we could sell anything but we didn't want to join ebay (love shopping there but didn't want to sell there). Everyone is always talking about not putting all your eggs in one basket and while there are many sites out there they either didn't accept supplies(or our other goods like bentos etc), didn't have the traffic or just didn't feel right but with bonanzle it is another way to get our name out there and be able to sell everything. Time will tell how it goes.

I also revamped both my blogs and I'm quite happy with the results! I am now also accepting advertising-people's etsy minis (2x2) for $3.5 a month. I am so excited to be able to help out other etsy sellers! I found out about the ad directory while searching the etsy forums about advertising. I didn't quite understand project wonderful (a form of advertising) and I had read stories about how it didn't work for people. And then I found this thread on the forums while researching about project wonderful http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6184253 I followed the link to Tara's blog (she created the ad directory) and it just made sense to me! Tara is super sweet...she helped me figure out how to change my blogs to 3 columns and she will add me to the directory so others can find me and I am advertising on her blog. Win win situation all around!

I'm offering the advertising on both blogs. If you would like to advertise, after you pay, just email me your etsy 2x2 mini code via any of my etsy store's or through the email in my profile here on my blog. If you have any questions, please ask! And please check out Tara's blog for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails