Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've opened another store!



Well, I've opened another store on etsy! This is my third one! I never thought I would do it but there are so many cute/kawaii things to sell and our other store is getting huge so we decided to open this one just for "decosweets" that is what all the cute decoration items/mini cakes/whip cream clay things are called in Japan so I named my store.... DecoSweets.etsy.com . I am totally loving this store. There are so many things I will be buying for this shop...clay, molds, books, kits, deco mini items etc. We will still sell some of these items in our other store FromJapanWithLove but we will focus on it in the new store! Here are some of the items we have up now.

Just click on the pictures to be taken to the listing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh delicious! My friend and I might have to make a group order from you soon :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails