Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chiyogami Paper



I finally went paper shopping. The store we go to has strange business hours and is a bit far away but we finally got there. We picked up a lot of paper so we will be listing it over a period of time. Here are some of my favorites!
The first one is my absolute favorite paper. I'm having a love affair with ume (plum) blossoms lately. This paper is sophisticated and elegant and I want a wall covered in it so I can just stare at it all day. You can't really see it but there is a ton of gold on this paper....stunning!!
I also LOVE this next one because it is so unique and reminds me of tree branches. When I see this I keep thinking "tree of life".

This next one is also wonderfully unique...bold colors...a mix of flowers, traditional Japanese designs bamboos etc.

We listed many more so feel free to check out our store! Please click on the picture to be taken to the listings.

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold paper, I bought some lovely pieces myself yesterday at a Japanese Art Festival.

    PS Love your blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails